Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Carbon Steel Pipe Mill
Our electric resistance welded (ERW) carbon steel pipe mill is a type of pipe production line featuring a high-precision/high-efficiency electric welding process. Over the years, we have applied our high-end industry experience in the designing of this equipment to help customers produce superior quality ERW carbon steel pipe. Depending on the customers’ needs, we can provide specific pipe production solutions.
Our ERW carbon steel pipe mill is a complete line for the manufacturing of high-frequency (HF) welded pipes in a wide OD range from 8mm to 720mm with a maximum wall thickness of 22mm.
The ERW carbon steel pipe mill consists of an entry section, mill section, cut-off section, and finishing section.
The steel pipe manufacturing process including: Scrolling Up→ Uncoiling → Shear and Welding→ Coil Accumulator→ Forming → ERW Welding→ External Burr Removing→ Cooling → Sizing→ Flying Saw → Run Out Table →Inspecting→ Packing
- High Frequency Welded Pipe Mill Our high frequency(HF) welded pipe mill has everything you need to produce high-quality HF welded pipes in a wide range of outer diameters from 8mm to 89mm and with a maximum wall thickness of 4.5mm.
Suitable for processing carbon steel
- Pipe Mill with ZTF Forming Process ZTF forming is a pipe production process specially developed by Zhongtai Group. The process is designed to minimize the time it takes to complete round pipe production, lowering your operating costs. A tube production line using the ZTF forming process does not require the changing of any rollers in the breakdown section, lowering roll costs by about 60%.
- API Pipe Mill This API pipe production pipe mill is a complete line of equipment applied for pipe and tube manufacturing. The machinery is used to produce API pipes used in petroleum and gas pipelines. These lines are suitable for pipes made from hot rolled steel. The pipes will undergo cold roll forming, high frequency welding, submerged arc welding, and other processes, resulting in high-quality products.
- Square Pipe Mill with Direct Square Forming Process The direct square forming process used by this equipment allows for the production of square pipes directly, meaning you can manufacture square or rectangular pipe from carbon steel strips instead of round tubes. Utilizing a square pipe mill with a direct square forming process, your production plant will be forming square pipe/tube with greater efficiency.
- Multifunctional Pipe Mill Our multifunctional pipe mill is a fully equipped production line that combines the ZTF forming process with a directly square forming process. This means the machinery can be used to manufacture round pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, and structural steel all on the same line.