Multifunctional Pipe Mill
Our multifunctional pipe mill is a fully equipped production line that combines the ZTF forming process with a directly square forming process. This means the machinery can be used to manufacture round pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, and structural steel all on the same line.
- Minimizes the need for manpower
- When producing pipes and tubes, you do not need to change any molds in the breakdown section to help minimize roller costs by about 60%
- The roll changing time is significantly reduced. It enables the production of a variety of different pipe diameters.
- Adopting the ZTF forming process
- Suitable for X70 and N80 grade steel strips
- The friction between the steel strip and rollers is minimized to extend the useful lifetime of the rollers
- Easy roller adjustment
- Applying a direct square forming process, the finished tube features a relatively smaller inner arc and flat brim with regular shape
- The width of the steel strip is reduced about 2.4-3% compared to producing round pipe, saving materials
- Multi-point bending to eliminate side abrasion and axial force. This also helps shorten the forming process without compromising quality
- By using different types of rollers on the mill section, it can producing various types of square and rectangle pipes, and helps to decrease the storage of rollers which lowers the cost by about 80%.
A complete multifunctional pipe production line can manufacture structural steel in common shapes like C shaped steel, Z shaped steel, and channel steel.
|Model||Round pipe mm||Square pipe mm||Thickness mm||Working speed m/min|
Note: We can design and manufacture pipe mills according to your requirements.
Chinese First Multi-functional Welded Pipe Production Line
Description: This multi-functional welded pipe production line can produce round pipe, square/rectangular pipe, and structural steel products. The whole tube production line features ZTF forming technology and direct square forming technology making it more flexible.